TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 50%
Discover our new line of TKTX Numbing Cream Green now.
With 7% lidocaine it is the most anesthetic we manufacture today.
TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 50% is still the darling and one of the best sellers of the entire line of anesthetic ointments in the world. This is due to its great anesthetic power combined with fast occlusion, being super-indicated for tattoos, permanent makeup (eyebrows, lips, eyeliner), beauty with microneedle, puncture, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing, IPL treatment, electrocautery.
TKTX Numbing Cream Yellow 50% is used for temporary pain relief, available without a prescription. The formula is quickly absorbed; no greasy or unpleasant residue is left on the skin. Available without a prescription.
Our company has been manufacturing this Numbing Cream line since 1996 and today we export to more than 20 countries around the world.
- 1. Cleanse the Skin with Anesthetic.
- 2. Scrape the Area where the Procedure will be performed.
- 3. pread a small amount of cream on the skin and rub gently with your hands so that the cream and skin stick together completely. Then apply a second layer of cream to the skin (keep 1/8 inch or 2 coins thick).
- 4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap to keep the cream temperature compatible with the skin temperature.
- 5. When the time reaches 50-70 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and wipe off the cream, then get to work (usually numbs the skin for 3-5 hours).
- 6. Completely remove TKTX from the skin.
- If you want to numb quickly, cover the plastic wrap with a towel (50℃~60℃) again and keep it for 5-10 minutes (it will become numb after 20-25 minutes).
To know moreOur creams are recommended by tattoo artists and other areas of aesthetics and indicate their use, they are products based on Prilocaine and Lidocaine, substances that result in anesthetizing the skin.
It is important to emphasize that the components of the product do not cause any kind of damage to health, but it is recommended to carry out skin allergy tests before use.
Where does the cream work.DERME layer (composed of five layers of cells)
EPIDERMIS layer (a tissue that contains protein fibers, blood vessels, nerve endings, sensory organs and glands and is richly vascularized and innervated).
Important notesStore above 0°C and below 20°C.
For external use only.
Avoid eye cream.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not put this product in the rectum.
Cap the tube tightly when not in use.
A super important detail is that TKTX Numbing Cream, in addition to being efficient, DOES NOT CHANGE the tattoo colors.
Not consume alcoholic beverages, use drugs and lactose (milk and dairy products) for 24 hours before the tattoo.